We want you to truly enjoy your time celebrating with us! Please don’t hesitate to email or call us with any questions or concerns!Omo & Eulanda
- Additional nearby hotels: Doubletree (by Hilton Denver), Best Western Plus (Denver Hotel)
- Downtown Denver hotels: Magnolia Hotel Denver, Hampton Inn & Suites Denver (Speer Boulevard)
- We also recommend that our guests consider services provided through airbnb.com
- Please visit these links for other hotel alternatives and potential price deals: Trivago Hotels.com Kayak
The Renaissance provides complimentary shuttle transfers to and from Denver International Airport (please call to arrange). However, if you’re driving from DIA, please read below:
- Take Pena Boulevard East to Interstate 70 West (I-70 West). Travel west on I-70 to exit 278 for Quebec Street South. Stay to the right and cross Smith Road. The hotel is on the right.
Renaissance Hotel Guests: The Shead family will assist with providing shuttle service for out of town guests to the wedding site on May 30th. Please go to this page for more details and to confirm your requirements. Please contact us with any other questions.
Private Transportation: Please feel free to arrange private transportation at your discretion. Expedia, Kayak, and Priceline all provide competitive deals on rental car rates.
Wednesday May 28th: Official arrivals / evening welcome meetup
Thursday May 29th: Private family functions
Friday May 30th: Wedding day
Saturday May 31st: Post wedding brunch (Informal/details to be provided later)
Sunday June 1st: General departure
Colorado is one of the most scenic states in the West, plus Denver is not shy on a wide array of fun activities to participate in! Check out Denver.org for general information on visiting Colorado, and Denver must-see attractions!