Trying to find a venue that would provide the flair of the Harlem Renaissance period, and at the same time accommodate our guest list, proved very challenging. But as soon as we saw the Chateaux, we knew we’d found the place!
13600 Xavier Lane
Broomfield, CO 80023
*Location of ceremony & reception
*Ceremony begins at 6:30pm MST
Important Guest Information
For the duration of the ceremony ONLY, we kindly ask ALL guests not to use cameras (including smart phones). There are two reasons for this:
- Firstly, we regard the ceremony as a sacred moment and would like our guests to immerse themselves in every element of the experience without distraction
- Secondly we would like our official photographer/videographer to work uninterrupted during that period.
Thank you for understanding, and by all means, feel free to use your cameras before and after the ceremony!
Ceremony begins at 6:30pm
A Harlem Renaissance Affair
We are encouraging our guests to dress in 1920′s-1930′s attire to share in our love of the Harlem Renaissance period. Our mutual appreciation for jazz musicians, artists, and writers of that period is part of our love story.
Feel free to join in the fun of vintage inspired dressing, however, don’t feel like you must participate. We are just excited to see you! If you need ideas, we will post several to serve as attire inspiration, so check back on our blog page often!
For more info on the Harlem Renaissance, please click this link.
A Celebration of Nigerian Culture: Please read Esosa Osagiede’s (sister of the groom) fantastic blog contribution about how to dress for a Nigerian wedding!
Directions to the Chateaux
- From I-70, Take exit 274 for Interstate 25 toward Fort Collins/
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-25 N/
Thornton/ Ft Collins and merge onto I-25 N (go 11.2 miles)
- Take exit 225 for 136th Ave (go 0.3 miles)
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Westminster (go 164 ft)
- Turn left onto E 136th Ave (go 3.3 miles)
- Turn right onto Xavier Ln (go 312 ft)
- Turn right to stay on Xavier Ln (Go 180 ft)
- Arrive at:
The Chateaux at Fox Meadows13600 Xavier Ln, Broomfield, CO 80023, United States
Drive straight ahead towards the front of the Chateaux, and veer right. Parking is plentiful. Please begin by filling up the lot on the right.
Our wedding celebration is inspired, and influenced by the Harlem Renaissance and Nigerian traditions (they know how to party)! Our fusion of cultures (Nigerian, African-American, and British) provides a unique reference point for combining our cultural celebatory influences.